Why Partner with NGINA?
By partnering with us:
- Your brand will gain the benefit of reflected trust and authority, which is the cornerstone of the relationship between NGINA and its members.
- Your business will benefit from the opportunity of open communication with decision makers and key people in NSW and ACT’s nursery and garden industry.
NGINA Partner Benefits can include: *
- NGINA membership
- Display NGINA partnership badge on any of your print and digital marketing collateral
- Opportunity to speak at our regional and special interest group events
- CEO and/or NGINA Director escorted visits to meet with NGINA members
- Fulfilment report (a formal report that shows you exactly how we delivered on our promise)
- Advertising and Marketing: N&G News |eNews |NGINA website | corporate email signature | social media | members packs
- Sydney Trade Day: Advertising on Trade Day flyer | FREE exhibitor stand | FREE roaming stand | display promotional material |hand out promotional material/showbags/opportunity to sponsor the BBQ
- Representation at other NGINA Events: Complimentary tickets to awards night and gala dinner | Opportunity to speak at events| Presentation of an award | Major key partner recognition at events | Logo on event promotional material | Complimentary tickets to other NGINA networking events | Logo on pull-up partner banner at all events
We offer various partnership packages;
diamond, platinum, gold, silver and bronze all of which offer year-round access and exposure to NGINA members through events, print and digital media, and exclusive networking opportunities.
In the event our off-the-shelf packages don’t provide exactly what you’re looking for, NGINA’s flexible approach means that together we can tailor a package that meets your needs and requirements. To discuss this option further please call the office on (02) 9679 1472. All partners will receive a fulfilment report at the end of the 12-month period.